OSA Industry Development Associates (OIDA)Membership
Delivering Business Value through Best-In-Class Member Benefits and Exceptional Advocacy
Become a Member and put the power of OSA behind your company. OSA is the leading association in optics and photonics, home to a global network of accomplished business leaders, scientists, and engineers.
The value, benefits and opportunities that OIDA membership offers provide an immediate return on investment through:
- Powerful advocacy to policymakers and other stakeholders
- New business and networking opportunities
- Industry intelligence and benchmarking, technology roadmaps, and exclusive reports
- Discounts on promotional opportunities and events
OIDA Resources Work for Your Company. Join today and take advantage of these member benefits and resources to support your work in key function areas:
- Market Update Reports
- Human Resources
- Post up to 20 job openings at no charge.
- Access resumes from hundreds of eligible candidates.
- Executive Management
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Gather competitive and marketing information from the top companies in the optical communications industry.
- Sales and Marketing
- Gain exclusive access to OSA's individual members.
- 15% discount for exhibits and registration at a meeting.
- Public Relations
- Use the online PR Toolkit, which includes templates and information on creating a media strategy.
- Post your press releases on OSA.org.
- Research & Development
- Government Relations
- Receive lobbying assistance from OSA's lobbying firm.
- Get introduced to Government Agency contacts.
OIDA Membership Perks
When your company has an OSA Industry Development Associates (OIDA) Membership, you automatically receive:
- Quality data that optimizes product development resources and reduces time to market.
- A network of 350,000 connections, worldwide.
- Access to 175 countries - a global market.
- Cutting edge industry news.
- Access to top industry talent.
Download the OIDA Membership Brochure to see all these benefits and more.
Download the OIDA Membership Brochure (pdf)