You asked, and we listened! Being a member of OIDA is now better – and more flexible – than ever.
Design your plan based on how many benefits will best support your company’s goals. Sign up for Premium (access to all 5 benefit categories), Advanced (choose 3 benefit categories), or Basic (select one benefit category) membership package.
Your business is unique, and your membership plan should be customized to fit your needs. Choose the benefit categories that will be most effective for your organization and build the membership the way you want.
Accommodating fees for each tier enable you to maximize your budget. Pay for what you want to use and renew today!
OIDA MEMBER BENEFITS
Market Intelligence & Advocacy
- Exclusive access to monthly OIDA market update reports
- View and download post OIDA event
- Assistance in organizing company facility visits by in-district congressional representatives
- Priority registration to Congressional Visits Day in Washington, D.C.
- Subscription to advocacy intelligence newsletters and volunteer opportunities
- Connections to agency contacts by
OSA’s GR staff
Networking & Events
- Buy one registration, get one free at OIDA Executive Forum event
- Discounted registration at all OIDA workshops, forums, and technical meetings
- Exclusive attendance at market update networking dinners with executive level colleagues
- Participation at recruitment events with early professionals and students
- SBIR funding events with U.S. federal agencies
- Participation in planning committees
Marketing & Public Relations
- Host hour-long webinars and reach OSA’s membership database (contact us for member pricing)
- Print mailing to 5,000 contacts from OSA’s membership database (additional contacts available for purchase)
- 15% off print and digital ads in Optics & Photonics News
- Company press releases posted online on OSA member news and OSA social media
- 10% off Business Wire U.S. news distribution services
- Access to PR toolkit & strategic guidance from OSA’s PR Staff
- 20 free job postings on OSA WORKinOPTICS with resume access and featured job posting visibility
- 15% off additional job postings on OSA WORKinOPTICS
- Unlimited internship postings on OSA WORKinOPTICS
- 15% off programmatic digital advertising on OSA WORKinOPTICS
- 15% off exhibit rates at OSA Congresses & Topical Meetings
- 15% off exhibit rates at OSA Frontiers in Optics event
- 15% off sponsorship packages at OSA Congresses & Topical Meetings
- 15% off sponsorship packages at OSA Frontiers in Optics event
All Members Receive
- Searchable company profile in online OIDA directory
- Access to monthly industry-focused newsletters
- Up to 20 complimentary OSA individual corporate memberships
- 50 downloads from OSA’s publication library per OSA individual membership
- Subscription to Optics & Photonics News and Physics Today magazines
OIDA MEMBER DUES
All prices in US$
OSA Individual Memberships
|Tier 1: Less than $2 Million
|Tier 2: $2-$10 Million
|Tier 3: $10-$20 Million
|Tier 4: $20-$50 Million
|Tier 5: $50-$100 Million
|Tier 6: $100-$500 Million
|Tier 7: $500 Million-$1 Billion
|Tier 8: Over $1 Billion
|Special Tier: Affiliate Member*
Includes venture capitalists, finance & market analysts, and
|Special Tier: University/Nonprofit/Government/Cluster*
Includes universities, nonprofit organizations, government
agencies, and cluster member organizations.
*Selecting a special tier must be approved by OIDA management prior to submitting membership application.
NEW! Additional Member Listing(s)
$100 per subsidiary
Includes all subsidiaries who want access to their parent company’s OIDA benefits; these subsidiaries will be listed as OIDA members.
Contact OIDA Membership firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.202.416.1474 for more information.