Quantum in the City and Quantum in Europe
14 October 2021, 13:00 - 16:00
- Greenwich Daylight Time (UTC + 01:00)
Join Optica (formerly OSA) as we partner with the Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre (QTEC) and the University of Bristol, UK, for two informative sessions exploring the Quantum Technology Ecosystem in Bristol and the wider UK and Europe.
The first session is an introduction to the Quantum Landscape in Bristol from the Quantum Technology Innovation Centre and QTEC. As part of it, a virtual tour of the Quantum Technology Innovation Centre will be provided.
The second session is a panel discussion led by Araceli Vengas-Gomez, QURECA, on the current landscape of Quantum Technology in the UK and Europe. It features four distinguished experts in the Quantum space including:.
• Sir Peter Knight, UK National Quantum Technologies Programme
• Tommasso Calarco, Quantum Flagship EU
• Freeke Heijman, Quantum Delft
• Christophe Jurczak, Quantonation