Registration Fees: Virtual Attendance
|Virtual Registrant - Optica Member, Committee Optica Member, Emeritus Member, Optica Student Member (Full-Time)
|Virtual Registrant - Non-member, Committee Non-member, Student Non-member (Full-Time)
|Presenter/Publishing Fee - Optica Member/Non-member (per paper/presentation)
Events + Exhibits Pass
Free access to select meeting content including Special Events, Plenary Session and Virtual Exhibit. Please note: Presenters are not eligble for this free registration access pass.
IMPORTANT! Speaker Registration
Contributed speakers must register as a Virtual Registrant PLUS pay a publishing fee for each presented paper. For example, an Optica Member presenting two papers will pay a total of USD 400, which includes the USD 200 registration fee and the USD 200 publishing fees for two papers. The USD 100 publishing fee is assessed on all accepted contributed submissions, on a per-contributed talk basis. This fee is still applicable whether the presenter wishes to publish their paper or not.
All speakers must be registered by 23:59 EDT (UTC-04:00) on Friday, 17 September 2021.
Virtual Registrants receive access to the following benefits:
- Live, online participation in all virtual technical sessions (including joint plenary sessions and joint poster sessions) and special events
- Access to short course program (pre-registration required)
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions (published within 24 hours of presentation and for a minimum of 60 days after the congress concludes)
- On-demand viewing of recorded poster presentations in the ePoster Gallery
- Product information from and interaction with exhibitors in the Virtual Exhibit
- Real-time networking with speakers, exhibitors and attendees using chat features embedded throughout the congress website
- Ability to download papers individually or in a .zip file by topical meeting. (.zip files are available for 60 days after the congress concludes.)
- Perpetual access to session recordings and papers on the Optica Publishing Group platform. After videos and papers are removed from the conference website, Full Technical and Post Meeting registrants can continue to access both from the OPG platform. Videos are edited and captioned after the conference concludes and will not be immediately available.
Events + Exhibits Pass registrants receive free access to select meeting content including special events, the Plenary Session and Virtual Exhibit.
Payment and Refund Information
Checks and Money Orders All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to Optica. Please indicate the check number on the registration form.
Bank Drafts and Wire Transfers Please indicate on your registration form which bank was used and when the deposit was made. Also, please notify Optica of the transfer to avoid any lost or unidentified payments.
Refund Policy for Registration A USD 75 service charge will be assessed for processing refunds. A letter requesting the refund should state the registrant's name and the amount of payment and should be faxed to +1 202.416.6140 or submitted through http://www.optica.org/help. Requests for refunds that are received by Monday, 13 September 2021 will be honored. All refund requests must be made in writing.
Note that the Post-deadline Papers notifications typically occur after the refund cut-off date. Keep this in mind when registering.
NO REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER MONDAY, 13 SEPTEMBER 2021.
Please contact Customer Service via a webform at optica.org/help or call + 1 202.416.1907.