Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC is a 4-star property that complements its vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood, pulsating with energy the moment you step out onto P Street and return to the welcoming living room and daily happy hour in the lobby. With meticulous attention to detail, friendly staff and refined sensibilities, the hotel received the "Certificate of Excellence" from TripAdvisor and was voted as a "Best Hotel in Washington, D.C. 2017" by U.S. News & World Report.
The hotel is walkable to restaurants, shops, Embassy Row, Dupont Circle metro station as well as The Optical Society's headquarters.
The hotel offers an in-house restaurant, bar, daily happy hour, plus 24-hour guestroom services. Enjoy a delicious meal or cocktail in their restarant located on the lobby level.
Urbana is focused on Italian cuisine that tantalizes all the senses. The menu lists a bounty of handcrafted pastas and other fresh flavors, often coming from the rooftop garden, while the beverage menu offers craft cocktails and a wide variety of wines that further delight the palate. Those arriving with a big appetite can indulge in Chef McKee's latest creations in the dining room while catching up with old friends or making new ones.
Hotel Features for Fall Vision Attendees:
- Waived Amenity Fee ($25/day)
- 24-hour in-room dining provided by Urbana
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. daily
- Complimentary wireless internet in guestrooms
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby from 6:30 - 10:30 a.m. daily
- Seasonal outdoor heated pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, open during the summer months
- In-room spa services
- On-site 24-hour fitness center featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Valet parking for $49+ tax per night