An international forum for discussion of all aspects of nonlinear optics, including novel phenomena, novel devices, nonlinear devices and structures, new directions, advanced materials and applications.
Nonlinear optical phenomena are now studied and applied over a wide range of energy scales and power levels, from single-photons to zettawatts, and over broad spectral ranges, from THz to Gamma-ray frequencies.
Announcing a Virtual Meeting Format
Abstract and Summary Submissions Deadline: 19 May 2021
The OSA Nonlinear Optics Topical Meeting will be presented in an all-virtual, web conference format.
Information on the Virtual Presentation
- The meeting dates have changed. The schedule has been extended by one day and will be presented from Monday to Friday, 09 – 13 August 2021.
- The technical program will be presented live using the Zoom web conferencing platform.
- Speakers will be given the option of presenting live or submitting a prerecorded video.
- The platform allows for interactive, two-way communications between speakers and audience and can accommodate Q&A.
- Author notifications will be sent in June.
OSA and the topical meeting committee believe that, in our current, uncertain environment, the virtual meeting format is the best solution to support your research and help it find the audience it so richly deserves.
We look forward to coming together online in August.