|Virtual Registrant - OSA/SPIE Member, Presenting Author Member
|Virtual Registrant - Non-member, Presenting Author Non-member
|Virtual Registrant - OSA/SPIE Student Member (Full-Time), Emeritus Member
|Virtual Registrant - Student Non-member (Full-Time)
All registrants receive access to the following benefits:
- Live, online participation in all virtual technical sessions (including joint plenary sessions and joint poster sessions) and special events
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions (published within 24 hours of presentation and for 60 days after the congress concludes)
- On-demand viewing of recorded poster presentations in the ePoster Gallery
- Real-time networking with speakers and attendees using chat features embedded throughout the congress website
- Ability to download papers individually or in a .zip file by topical meeting. (.zip files are available for 60 days after the congress concludes.)
Payment and Refund Information
Fees will be charged in USD during the online registration process.
Checks and Money Orders All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to the Optical Society. Please indicate the check number on the registration form.
Bank Drafts and Wire Transfers Please indicate on your registration form which bank was used and when the deposit was made. Also, please notify OSA of the transfer to avoid any lost or unidentified payments.
Refund Policy for Registration A USD 75.00 service charge will be assessed for processing refunds. A letter requesting the refund should state the registrant's name and the amount of payment and should be faxed to +1.202.416.6140 or submitted through http://www.osa.org/help. Requests for refunds that are received by Monday, 07 June 2021 will be honored. All refund requests must be made in writing.
Note that the Late Breaking Papers notifications typically occur after the refund cut-off date. Keep this in mind when registering.
NO REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER MONDAY, 07 June 2021.