The OSA Applied Industrial Optics Topical Meeting will now take place 26 – 30 July in an all-virtual, web conference format. You can participate without the expense or commitment of travel, and from the safety and convenience of your home or office.
The virtual format impacts only how presentations are delivered, not what is presented. The program, including invited speakers, contributed oral talks and keynote session, remains intact.
Information on the Virtual Presentation
- The virtual meeting will be presented on the Zoom web-conferencing platform. The meeting schedule will be based on Eastern Daylight Time (EDT, UTC-04:00).
- Technical sessions will be scheduled at times convenient across multiple time zones to facilitate greater participation from an international audience. Technical sessions will be recorded and published typically within 24 hours of presentation.
- Speakers will be given three presentation options: Live only with Q&A; pre-recorded with live Q&A; or pre-recorded only.
- Participants will have the option to view technical sessions live as they are presented or view archived recordings on-demand.
All registrants receive access to the following virtual-format benefits:
- Live, online participation in all virtual technical sessions, keynote session, panel and any special events.
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions (published within 24 hours of presentation and for 60 days after the congress concludes)
- Ability to download papers.
Program and Topics
AIO provides an engaging multi-disciplinary program that encourages the sharing of ideas and generates cross-pollination across fields. The topical meeting is organized around nine topic categories.
- Imaging Systems
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Medical and Biological Diagnostics
- Harsh Environment Systems
- Emerging Laser, Fiber, and Photonic Technologies
This year’s program will provide real insight into the technology developments, best practices and strategies that will accelerate your organization and your career forward in 2021 and beyond. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend online.