Energy utilization and optoelectronic conversion play important roles in the daily life and modern society, and also become hot research topics.
The Photonics for Energy (PE) topical meeting covers fundamental and applied research of materials and devices for renewable energy harvesting, conversion and storage.
- Perovskite solar cells
- III-V light emitting diodes
- Polymer substrate and transparent electrodes
- Lithium-ion batteries and supercapacitors
- Organic light emitting diodes
- Solar fuel
- Organic solar cells
- Computation, theory and design of energy materials