Optoelectronic devices play an essential role in many aspects, ranging from telecommunications, solar cells, scientific instrumentation, data storage, automotive, to military applications.
Researches on new materials, processes and designs are giving rise to optoelectronic devices with higher efficiencies, denser integration, and better reliabilities. The Optoelectronic Devices and Integration (OEDI) topical meeting addresses the latest developments in a broad range of optoelectronic technologies and their integration for a variety of commercial applications. It covers all aspects ofoptoelectronic devices and integration from concept, design, modeling, fabrication and characterization to applications of micro/nano-photonic devices and integration in optical communications, optical signal processing, and optical networks.
- Physics and simulation of optoelectronic devices
- Silicon photonics and optical interconnects
- Semiconductor Lasers/LEDS and photodetectors
- Optoelectronic hybrid and monolithic integration
- Optoelectronic materials and devices
- Nanotechnologies in photonics
- Advanced quantum and optoelectronic applications
- Microwave photonics and optical signal processing
- Emerging optoelectronic applications