The Information Storage System and Technology (ISST) topical meeting focuses on new memory technologies and storage system technologies, including emerging non-volatile memory, long-term data retention, file system, software-defined storage, cloud storage, big data, intelligent storage and memory, and data centers technologies.
It aims to address current challenges and future trends in storage technologies. It brings together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss cutting-edge research on the design, development, deployment and evaluation of new memory technologies and distributed storage technologies.
- Architecture, software and algorithm of parallel and distributed system
- High performance storage technology
- Big data durability and storage
- Network storage, data storage grid technologies
- Cloud storage
- Multi-Dimensional data storage
- Holographic memory
- Long term memory