An island city-state, Singapore packs an abundance of experiences into a relatively small space. There are many attractions and activities available for foodies, foot explorers, and those who enjoy a vibrant nightlife.
- Try the amazing street food or eateries like the cheapest Michelin-starred eatery, Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle
- Appreciate the architecture of a future-minded metropolis including the grand National Gallery Singapore
- Put on your sturdy shoes to walk the five-foot-ways pedestrian corridors built for the urban explorer
- Bring children to water parks, playgrounds and the Keppel Centre for Art Education with interactive installations and kid-friendly art.
- Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ferry to Pulau Ubin for hiking trails, natural quarries and lush rainforests
- Enjoy a day or more at Universal Studios Singapore™ and S.E.A. Aquarium™
Step into Singapore's unique districts
, from well-known precincts to quaint suburbs, like Sentosa Island, Chinatown, Little India, Marina Bay, Tiong Bahru; each with its own distinct character and charm. For much more destination information, explore the Visit Singapore
(Distance 15.2 miles, 24.4 km, 20 min)
Singapore’s Changi Airport is one of the busiest and best connected in the world, handling over 100 airlines flying to some 300 cities. There are four local carriers, including the world-renowned Singapore Airlines and budget airlines Tiger Airways and Scoot. Airport Transportation modes include Taxis, public buses and trains.
from Changi Airport to Resorts World Sentosa Singapore using taxi, train or bus.
For more information on Changi Airport transportation, click here
to visit their site.
Singapore’s MRT (mass rapid transit) system is probably the fastest way to zip around the city. The extensive rail network means that most of Singapore’s key attractions are within walking distance from an MRT station.
The most economical and the scenic way to enjoy the country is via bus. Buses, MRT and LRT accept the EZ-Link stored-value card or the Singapore Tourist Pass
. Cards and passes can be purchased at multiple stations. Taxis are metered (there are also surcharges). Be sure to ask about these before the trip begins. You can book a cab at a common taxi booking number 6-DIAL CAB (6342-5222)...
for more information on how to get around Singapore.