The OSA Light, Energy and the Environment Congress will take place at Resorts World Sentosa. Singapore is much more than the sum of its numerous attractions. It is constantly evolving, reinventing, and reimagining itself, with people who are passionate about creating new possibilities.
An island city-state, Singapore packs an abundance of experiences into a relatively small space. There are many attractions and activities available for foodies, foot explorers, and those who enjoy a vibrant nightlife.
Step into Singapore's unique districts, from well-known precincts to quaint suburbs, like Sentosa Island, Chinatown, Little India, Marina Bay, Tiong Bahru; each with its own distinct character and charm. For much more destination information, explore the Visit Singapore website.
- Try the amazing street food or eateries like the cheapest Michelin-starred eatery, Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle
- Appreciate the architecture of a future-minded metropolis including the grand National Gallery Singapore
- Put on your sturdy shoes to walk the five-foot-ways pedestrian corridors built for the urban explorer
- Bring children to water parks, playgrounds and the Keppel Centre for Art Education with interactive installations and kid-friendly art.
- Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ferry to Pulau Ubin for hiking trails, natural quarries and lush rainforests
- Enjoy a day or more at Universal Studios Singapore™ and S.E.A. Aquarium™