Latest advances in the research, engineering and systems design of imaging devices for applications in military, industrial, medical, and consumer imaging.
IS brings together experts from many different scientific and engineering disciplines who contribute to the design and integration of optics, sensors, digital processing and displays in imaging systems. IS captures the state-of-the-art in unique light gathering optics, image sensor architectures and technology, on and off chip digital image processing, and methods for compression, storage, transmission, and utilization.
The meeting highlights the leading-edge use of imaging systems in consumer imaging, automotive and drone imaging, photography and digital cinematography capture and projection, remote sensing, microscopy, invasive and non-invasive surgery, and airborne and astronomical observations and imaging.
- Advances in microscopic imaging
- Imaging for autonomous vehicles
- New concepts in biomedical imaging
- Imaging sensors for mobile computing and AR/VR applications
- Spectral imaging systems
- Novel imaging optics
- Neuromorphic and asynchronous imaging systems
- Image segmentation and understanding
- Image compression and resolution enhancement
- Target recognition and tracking
- Industrial and visual inspection approaches
- Two- and Three-dimensional image reconstruction
- Optimization of imaging systems for machine learning applications