The OSA Imaging and Applied Optics Congress brings together academics, industrial and defense research perspectives to provide a comprehensive view of the latest developments in imaging and applied optical sciences.
OSA Imaging and Applied Optics Congress provides a comprehensive view of the latest developments in imaging and applied optical sciences, covering the forefront advances in imaging and applied optics as well as the application of these technologies to important industrial, military and medical challenges. The scope of the research presented in ranges from fundamental research to applied.
The congress will next be convened 19 - 23 July 2021, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Topical Meetings will include:
- 3D Image Acquisition and Display: Technology, Perception and Applications
- Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging
- Imaging Systems and Applications
- Propagation Through and Characterization of Atmospheric Optical Phenomena
- Digital Holography and Three-Dimensional Imaging