Increase your opportunities to network by staying at the conference hotel, The Diplomat Beach Resort.
The Diplomat Beach Resort ushers in a new era of oceanfront perfection. Tucked between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, the resort is the ultimate place to socialize and soak up the breezy Southern Florida lifestyle along the beloved Gold Coast of Hollywood, Florida. The resort features bright, beachy guest rooms, two sun-drenched pools, a glittering, ultramodern spa, plus 10 all-new culinary concepts led by celebrity chefs including Geoffrey Zakarian and Michael Schulson.
The Diplomat Beach Resort is moments from Hollywood’s historic oceanfront Broadwalk, Downtown Hollywood’s Arts and Entertainment District and the Village at Gulfstream Park. Water Taxis depart daily from the resort providing a scenic tour along the Intracoastal Waterway to points of interest including Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas Boulevard brimming with shops, restaurants and galleries.
Book within the block to enjoy:
- Waived resort fee (a savings of USD $26+ tax per night).
- Complimentary wireless internet access in your sleeping room.
- Discounted daily and overnight self-parking at USD $15 inclusive per 24 hours perior (a 50% savings).
- Earn Hilton Honors Rewards.
- Rates will be honored 3 days prior and 3 days post conference dates based on hotel availability.
A credit card deposit equal to first night's room and tax is required for each reservation. Deposits are fully refundable if reservation is canceled with Hotel at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
Check-in time is 4 pm; check-out time is 11 am. Check-out shall be permitted to 1:00 pm at no additional charge, based on hotel availability at the time of request.