Submitting to an OSA meeting gives you the benefit of having your paper peer-reviewed by an expansive committee of experience in the field. If accepted, your paper will be officially published in Optics InfoBase, OSA's Digital Library, and indexed in Ei Compendex and Scopus.
| Abstract and Summary Submissions Due
||12 November 2018, 12:00 EST (Convert Time)
|Postdeadline Abstract and Summary Submissions Due
||18 March 2019, 12:00 EDT (Convert Time)
||By 18 March 2019
|Register for the Meeting
||By 18 March 2019
|Present at the Meeting
||14 April - 17 April 2019
- Contributed presentations are 15 minutes
- Invited presentations are 30 minutes
- Online Program Planner - The online program planner allows you to browse speakers and the agenda of sessions. Use the online program planner to build a custom itinerary and print your personal itinerary before coming to the meeting. You can also add your itinerary to your electronic calendar, download it to a personal mobile device or email it to a friend or colleague who might be interested in attending the meeting.
AV Provided for your Presentation
To ensure that the program runs smoothly, all speakers are requested to upload their presentations on the respective session room laptop at least one full coffee break prior to their session.
The meeting rooms will contain the following:
- Laptop computer with Windows Microsoft OS 7 with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- LCD projector (Note all presentations should be prepared in 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Podium microphone and/or wireless lavalieres
- Projection pointer
Mac users should bring along a DisplayPort to VGA adapter or the cable that converts Firewire to VGA which comes with the purchase of the laptop.
Please note that Internet access will not be available during your presentation, and due to licensing restrictions, the use of music in presentations, including video presentations, is prohibited.
- Bulletin board is 8-foot high x 4-foot wide (244 cm x 122 cm) to display a summary of the paper.
- Authors must remain in the vicinity of the bulletin board for the duration of the session
- Poster presenters are not supplied with any audiovisual equipment.
- Information concerning the poster set-up and tear-down times will be included in the notification email to the submitting author.