Thank you to our registration sponsor:
|Virtual Registrant - OSA Member, Committee OSA Member, Emeritus Member, OSA Student Member (Full-Time)
|Virtual Registrant - Non-member, Commitee Non-member, Student Non-member (Full-Time)
|Publishing Fee - OSA Member/Non-member (per paper/presentation)
IMPORTANT! Speaker Registration
Contributed speakers must register as an attendee PLUS pay a publishing fee for each presented paper. For example, an OSA Member presenting two papers will pay a total of USD 400, which includes the USD 200 registration fee and the USD 200 publishing fees for two papers. The USD 100 publishing fee is assessed on all accepted contributed submissions, on a per-contributed talk basis. This fee is still applicable in the circumstance of a presenter withdrawing their contributed submission from publishing.
All speakers must be registered by 23:59 EDT (UTC-04:00) on Friday, 02 April 2021.
All registrants receive access to the following benefits:
- Live, online participation in all virtual technical sessions (including joint plenary sessions and joint poster sessions) and special events
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions (published within 24 hours of presentation and for 60 days after the congress concludes)
- On-demand viewing of recorded poster presentations in the ePoster Gallery
- Product information from and interaction with exhibitors in the Virtual Exhibit
- Real-time networking with speakers, exhibitors and attendees using chat features embedded throughout the congress website
- Ability to download papers individually or in a .zip file by topical meeting. (.zip files are available for 60 days after the congress concludes.)
Payment and Refund Information
Checks and Money Orders All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to The Optical Society. Please indicate the check number on the registration form.
Bank Drafts and Wire Transfers Please indicate on your registration form which bank was used and when the deposit was made. Also, please notify OSA of the transfer to avoid any lost or unidentified payments.
Refund Policy for Registration A USD 75 service charge will be assessed for processing refunds. A letter requesting the refund should state the registrant's name and the amount of payment and should be faxed to +1 202.416.6140 or submitted through http://help.osa.org. Requests for refunds that are received by Monday, 29 March 2021, will be honored. All refund requests must be made in writing.
NO REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER Monday, 29 March 2021.
Please contact Customer Service at http://help.osa.org or +1 202.416.1907 with questions regarding registration.