Thank you to our registration sponsor:
Registration Fees: Virtual Attendance
|Virtual Registrant - OSA Member, Committee OSA Member, Emeritus Member, OSA Student Member (Full-Time)
|Virtual Registrant - Non-member, Committee Non-member, Student Non-member (Full-Time)
|Publishing Fee - OSA Member/Non-member (per paper/presentation)
Events + Exhibits Pass
Free access to select meeting content including Special Events, Plenary Session and Virtual Exhibit.
IMPORTANT! Speaker Registration:
Contributed speakers must register as a Virtual Registrant PLUS pay a publishing fee for each presented paper. For example, an OSA Member presenting two papers will pay a total of USD 400, which includes the USD 200 registration fee and the USD 200 publishing fees for two papers. The USD 100 publishing fee is assessed on all accepted contributed submissions, on a per-contributed talk basis. This fee is still applicable in the circumstance of a presenter withdrawing their contributed submission from publishing.
All speakers must be registered by 23:59 EDT (UTC-04:00) Friday, 09 July 2021.
**Registration for the Sensing Congress also provides full access to the co-located OSA Imaging and Applied Optics Congress.**
Virtual Registrants receive access to the following benefits:
- Live, online participation in all virtual technical sessions (including joint plenary sessions and joint poster sessions) and special events
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions (published within 24 hours of presentation and for 60 days after the congress concludes)
- On-demand viewing of recorded poster presentations in the ePoster Gallery
- Product information from and interaction with exhibitors in the Virtual Exhibit
- Real-time networking with speakers, exhibitors and attendees using chat features embedded throughout the congress website
- Ability to download papers individually or in a .zip file by topical meeting. (.zip files are available for 60 days after the congress concludes.)
Events + Exhibits Pass registrants receive free access to select meeting content including Special Events, Plenary Session and Virtual Exhibit.
Payment and Refund Information
Checks and Money Orders All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to the Optical Society. Please indicate the check number on the registration form.
Bank Drafts and Wire Transfers Please indicate on your registration form which bank was used and when the deposit was made. Also, please notify OSA of the transfer to avoid any lost or unidentified payments.
Refund Policy for Registration A USD 75 service charge will be assessed for processing refunds. A letter requesting the refund should state the registrant's name and the amount of payment and should be faxed to +1 202.416.6140 or submitted through http://www.osa.org/help. Requests for refunds that are received by Monday, 28 June 2021 will be honored. All refund requests must be made in writing.
Note that the Post-deadline Papers notifications typically occur after the refund cut-off date. Keep this in mind when registering. Refunds based on the inability to get a visa will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Please begin the visa application process early. The visa process can take as long as 3 months in some cases.
NO REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER MONDAY, 28 JUNE 2021.
Please contact Customer Service at http://help.osa.org or +1 202.416.1907 with questions regarding registration.