Bio-optics: Design and Applications (BODA)
Addresses all aspects of development and applications of biomedical optical technologies for research and clinical applications.
The topical meeting focuses on design, instrumentation and applications of optical technologies for life sciences.
This meeting provides an opportunity for researchers and engineers from academia and industry to discuss design, fabrication, instrumentation and application of biomedical optical technologies for life science.
- Biomedical optical imaging technologies
- Design and fabrication of biomedical optical devices
- Visual optics, eye imaging and sensing
- Biochip and optofluidics
- Clinical systems and applications
- Nanophotonics for biomedicine
- Novel imaging technologies