Submitting to an OSA meeting gives you the benefit of having your paper peer-reviewed by an expansive committee of experience in the field. If accepted, your paper will be officially published in Optics InfoBase, OSA's Digital Library, and indexed in Ei Compendex and Scopus.
|Call for Papers Opens
| Abstract and Summary Submissions Due
||20 February 2018, 12:00 EST (Convert Time)
|Authors Notified of Committee Decisions
||Early April 2018
|Online Program Planner Available
||Early April 2018
||By 30 May 2018
|Register for the Meeting
||By 4 June 2018
|Postdeadline Authors Notified of Committee Decisions
||Mid June 2018
|Present at the Meeting
||2 July - 5 July 2018
- Contributed presentations are 15 minutes
- Invited presentations are 30 minutes
- Tutorial presentations are 60 minutes
AV Provided for your Presentation
To ensure that the program runs smoothly, all speakers are requested to upload their presentations on the respective session room laptop at least one full coffee break prior to their session.
The meeting rooms will contain the following:
Laptop computer with Windows Microsoft OS 7 with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
Podium microphone and/or wireless lavalieres
Mac users should bring along a DisplayPort to VGA adapter or the cable that converts Firewire to VGA which comes with the purchase of the laptop.
Please note that Internet access will not be available during your presentation, and due to licensing restrictions, the use of music in presentations, including video presentations, is prohibited.
- Bulletin board is will be provided to display a summary of the paper.
- Authors must remain in the vicinity of the bulletin board for the duration of the session
- Poster presenters are not supplied with any audiovisual equipment.
- Information concerning the poster set-up and tear-down times will be included in the notification email to the submitting author.