How to Benefit from Continuously Variable Filters in Fluorescence Microscopy, Confocal Microscopy and Spectroscopy?
In the past ten years Continuously Variable Filters have become sufficiently performant for challenging applications in fluorescence detection and spectroscopy. CVF offer an excellent alternative to filter wheels or gratings when full wavelength tunability is a requirement in any instrument. You will learn what Continuously Variable Filters are, what their features and benefits are, and how you can use them to make your instrument fully tunable and flexible.
- Principles of construction for Delta Optical Thin Film’s filters
- Advantages of Delta Optical Thin Film’s filters
- Continuously Variable Filters for Broadband Light Sources
- Continuously Variable Filters for Fluorescence Spectrometers
- Continuously Variable Filters Fluorescence Micro Plate Readers
- Continuously Variable Filters for Multiphoton Laser Raster Microscopes
- Continuously Variable Filters for Compact Spectrometers
- Continuously Variable Narrow Band Filters
Poul Svensgaard, CEO, Delta Optical Thin Film
Poul holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering from Denmark’s Technical University. He served in various positions within Product Marketing, Sales Management and General Management within high-tech B2B industries. He has 20+ years international business and management experience and lived abroad in Australia and Germany. Poul joined DELTA in 2008 and co-founded Delta Optical Thin Film A/S in late 2014. Currently he is CEO, shareholder and board member of Delta Optical Thin Film.
Delta Optical Thin Film is the leading supplier of the most advanced dielectric filters. For 50 years Delta enables customers to offer the highest performing analytical and diagnostic instruments by applying latest design and process control technologies. Delta offers a wide range of high efficiency durable hard coated filters that have set standards in the marketplace. With its unique design tools Delta is able to tailor filters to any application with competitive pricing at high volume.