This event aims to match leaders of mobility and autonomy
applications with photonic/optical technologies executives.
Technologies include advanced camera systems, LIDAR
and other imaging subsystems, sensor fusion, and the mobile optical data
transmission and networking systems that link the
mobile subsystems together. The workshop will focus on segments
within the field that have particular promise today, and
manufacturing issues related to these products.
While the ultimate activity is “matchmaking” the emphasis will be on the end-product vendors’ needs. The workshop will focus on segments within the field that have particular promise today, and manufacturing issues related to these products. Some key questions for discussion will be:
- What is needed from the photonics industry? Which are the problems that optics and photonics can have the greatest impact on?
- What are the enabling technologies that have the most promise?
- What are the bottlenecks or “showstoppers” among photonics technologies today, and potential solutions?
Who should attend:
- Business development and strategic marketing staff from industry, including large companies and start-ups
- Private and corporate investors
- Program managers and research directors from government funding and research agencies
- Directors from university centers and academic researchers
The OIDA Forum on Optics in Autonomy is collocated with the Sensors Expo & Conference, the largest gathering of engineers and engineering professionals involved in sensors and sensing-related technologies. OIDA Forum attendees will have access to 300+ exhibitors on the Expo Floor as well as networking opportunities offered through Sensors Expo. Note: the technical program for the Sensors Conference is available by an additional, separate registration fee.
Your registration fee includes admission to the Sensors Expo Exhibit Hall and receptions for all conference days, but does not include access to the Sensors Expo Technical Sessions.