OIDA Executive Forum - An Exclusive Event for Business Leaders in Networking and Communications Technology
The premier event for leaders in optical networking and communications, OIDA Executive Forum provides attendees with an exclusive opportunity to hear insider perspectives in an uncensored environment, while participating in high-level networking.
This annual event showcases prominent industry leaders in the optical networking and communications sector as they present the latest technological advances and business models. Attendees participate in cutting-edge discussions and unmatched peer-to-peer networking as they hear real world solutions to help better manage their businesses.
Held every year in conjunction with OFC, the OIDA Executive Forum features C-level panelists in an informal, uncensored setting discussing the latest issues facing companies in the business. Join more than 200 senior-level executives as they convene to discuss key themes, opportunities, and challenges facing the next generation in optical networking and communications. Highly valued by participants for the frank and open discussions, OIDA Executive Forum sessions explore emerging trends and action plans for tackling today's toughest business challenges.
OIDA Executive Forum provides attendees with an exclusive opportunity to hear insider perspectives in an uncensored environment, while participating in high-level networking.
Who Should Attend?
- Service Provider Network Executives
- Service Provider Technology Evaluators
- Data Center Managers
- Enterprise Network Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Communications Technology Development Managers
- Optical Systems Developers and Managers
- Core Router Developers
- Test Equipment Vendors
- Data Center Switch and Router Vendors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Venture Investors
- Financial and Market Analysts
Join Executives from these Innovative Companies:
- Arista Networks
- China Telecom
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Finisar Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Source Photonics
- Verizon Communications
2019 Planning Committee
- Heidi Adams, Senior Research Director, IP & Optical Networks, IHS Markit
- Shamim Akhtar, Chief Optical Network Architect, Apple
- Simin Cai, President and CEO, Go!Foton
- Frank Chang, Chief Engineer, Transceiver Design, Source Photonics
- Eve Griliches, Sr. Product Marketing, Optical BU, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Stephen Hardy, Editorial Director, Associate Publisher, Lightwave
- Vladimir Kozlov, Founder and CEO, LightCounting
- Claudio Mazzali, Vice-President of Technology, Optical Connectivity Solutions, Corning
- Natarajan 'Subu' Subrahmanyan, Principal, AO Asset Management