OSA Executive Forum - An Exclusive Event for Business Leaders in Networking and Communications Technology
21 March 2016
California Ballroom, Hilton Anaheim, CA, US
Held every year in conjunction with OFC, the OSA Executive Forum features C-level panelists in an informal, uncensored setting discussing the latest issues facing companies in the business. Join more than 150 senior-level executives as they convene to discuss key themes, opportunities, and challenges facing the next generation in optical networking and communications. Highly valued by participants for the frank and open discussions, OSA Executive Forum sessions explore emerging trends and action plans for tackling today's toughest business challenges.
, Principal Engineer, Google
Google has built one of the world's largest compute infrastructures to support the evolving demands of interactive, storage and cloud services. In the past 15 years, the optical layer has evolved rapidly to connect servers, networking switches and routers. In this talk, we will present an overview of optical interconnect requirements for large-scale datacenters and discuss the challenges facing various optical technologies, which must scale to deliver cost-effective performance while maintaining operational simplicity and footprint of infrastructure, in terms of size and energy. We will highlight the need for innovation and the changes required to the standards development process to overcome these challenges.
Who Should Attend?
2016 Planning Committee
- Service Provider Network Executives
- Service Provider Technology Evaluators
- Data Center Managers
- Enterprise Network Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Communications Technology Development Managers
- Optical Systems Developers and Managers
- Core Router Developers
- Test Equipment Vendors
- Data Center Switch and Router Vendors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Venture Capitalists
- Alex Behfar, Senior Vice President, MACOM
- Joseph Berthold, Vice President, Network Architecture, Office of the CTO, (retired Jan. 2016), Ciena
- Simin Cai, President and CEO, Go!Foton
- John Dexheimer, President, Lightwave Advisors, Inc.
- James Feger, Vice President, Network Strategy and Development, CenturyLink
- Stephen Hardy, Editorial Director/Associate Publisher, Lightwave
- Daryl Inniss, Director, New Business Development, OFS
- Chris Pfistner, Vice President, Product Line Management, Datacom Products, Lumentum
- Natarajan 'Subu' Subrahmanyan, Principal, AO Asset Management
OSA Executive Forum provides attendees with an exclusive opportunity to hear insider perspectives in an uncensored environment, while participating in high-level networking.
Join Executives from these Innovative Companies:
- Arista Networks
- Broadcom Limited
- Cigna AI
- Open Networking Lab
- TE Connectivity