OIDA Recommended Resources for Managing Through the Coronavirus Crisis
In the current global climate, OIDA members, both large and small, are facing many challenges and are being impacted in numerous ways. We have consolidated several external resources below for our community on how to manage through the Coronavirus crisis, which you can check regularly for updates.
The world may have changed but our commitment to serve the evolving needs of our members remains the same. We are here to provide you with the tools and resources you need to support your business, employees, and customers.
Harvard Business School – Managing Through Crisis
Numerous sections and articles are available to the public, including a video series & interviews on managing through crisis
- Managing Your Business
- Managing Your Teams
- Managing Your Life
- Managing Through a Public Health Crisis
U.S. Economic Stimulus Summary
Financial & Accounting Resources for Crisis Management
- American Institute of CPAs: Webinars on various financial topics for large and small business
- BDO: Preparing for COVID-19 business risks
- PWC: Resources for financial/accounting planning
- PWC: COVID-19 CFO pulse survey
- PWC: What Keeps CFOs up at night podcast
- PWC: CARES Act - Accounting for the stimulus
- PWC: What CARES Act means for US businesses
- PWC: Digital fitness app
- PWC: Finance and liquidity
- PWC: Accounting for COVID-19 and market volatility
- PWC: Assessing for liquidity and going concern in an uncertain economy
Law Firms with Focus on Technology Businesses
Various advisory and webinars to provide insights on vendor, manufacturing, employee topics, etc.
- Cooley: Categorized over 20 topics for US, EU/UK, Asia businesses with links to resources and articles for each
- Baker McKenzie
Trade Organizations Information Postings
European Resources for COVID-19
For additional information relating to member countries, please visit the webpage of the local administration.