Two simple steps to apply:
- Ensure you are a current OSA Early Career Professional or Recent Graduate member. Active Individual OSA members may apply as long as they have achieved their highest degree in the last five to seven years
- Complete the online application form
All program participants will receive a lifetime Ambassador distinction for their continuing efforts to serve the greater optics and photonics community. In addition to the lifetime distinction, OSA Ambassadors will serve for one year (April - March) and receive the following:
- Participate in conference calls with fellow Ambassadors upon request
(estimated one per quarter).
- Maintain a current OSA Membership.
- Provide post event follow-up reports within 15 days of all events.