1. Describe the profound impact your technology – as part of an end-user product – has had on Society. How has the population been impacted by your technology. This could be behavioral, economical, societal, etc.
Reality of Dream, China
Three-dimensional interactive display system is primarily applied in 3D games, doing fitness and weight management and simulation of Virtual Reality (VR) environment, which also provides internet services to record the whole using process. (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQdRR7j0kNw&feature=youtu.be).
The ultimate goal of this system is to create a virtual reality (VR) environment through combining multiple 3D interactive display system, making real of Sci-Fi film scene, converting 2D image into 3D, breaking barrier between virtual and reality, building the “magic” 3D virtual space. When the room is full of 3D images, the user interface, program icon, website and all the 2D data are displayed as 3D images surrounding the user, it becomes the 3D virtual space that provides immersive experiences.
2. Tell us about how your technology is unique? What makes it stand out? How do you differentiate it from other similar technologies?
3. When first launched, did your technology make a transformational change for the end-user or was it an advancement of the prior art? Describe this.
Three-dimensional images (not three-dimensional effect) have depth information, namely that 3D images can stretch out of screen. No traditional 3D technology can realize this.
Being touchable, which means that 3D images can be touched.
Actualization of virtual characters, based on which life-size characters can be created and can interact with players in boxing games.
No auxiliary device, such as glasses, is necessary and experiences based on naked eyes can be realized.
Uniqueness and monopoly exist in theory and applied technology, and international patent has been obtained.
This product hasn’t been launched yet, but will debut in three or four months. It goes beyond the whole world and represents future technology and trends.
4. Give a specific example (with company names) of the buying chain for your product/technology once you sell it to the next level buyer. Provide an example of the succession of companies your product goes through, ultimately to get to an end-user.
Our startup launched at the end of last year and we just complete a beta version, no sales. Our business is B2C, the consumer will pay for 3D video game, 3D software, and internet website and so on. We will place this device in three months.
5. In which vertical market(s) would you classify the end-users of this technology?
6. If other, please write in the specific market
Game, SNS, Fitness and weight management, advertisement
7. Give us your one sentence “elevator pitch” you would use to tell a non-technical person about your technology and the critical role it plays in Society.
Our company builds a virtual world in the real in which people can do everything as they are in the real.
8. Surprise Us! What else should we know about your product/technology?
I proposed a new theory about 3D interactive display that generates a virtual world into reality. The new system, the Autostereoscopic Virtual Reality Platform, by which people can live any dream world they want as they are in the real, will be completed within three months. Now we are seeking investment, if anyone are interested in this, let’s make it.
9. Attachments are welcome but not required. These could be photographs, videos, PowerPoint files, website links, etc. that further demonstrate the value of your technology. Limit of 3.