Michael S. Feld Biophotonics Award
This award recognizes individuals for their innovative and influential contributions to the field of biophotonics, regardless of their career stage. The scope of the award encompasses all areas of biophotonics ranging from fundamental optics discoveries in biology to development of new theoretical frameworks and novel instrumentation to clinical translational research for biomedicine.
The nominator must be a current OSA member.
The nominee(s) do not need to be OSA members.
Award Nomination Requirements
1. Name and email address for the nominee
2. A concise (35-word or less) suggested citation
3. An original, one-page narrative/support letter in PDF-format, describing the nominee's innovative and influential contributions to the field of biophotonics.
4. Nominee's resume or CV, listing educational background, positions held, and highlighting key patents, awards, honors, activities, publications, reports or product releases, and OSA service.
5. Names and email addresses for four references. Diversity of support is preferred; not all letters of recommendation should come from the nominee's institution. The nominator may not serve as a reference.
6. Optional supporting documents could include a listing of additional patents, publications, reports or product releases, or additional information about the nominee
Note – all documents must in PDF format.