Paul F. Forman Team Engineering Excellence Award
Recognizing technical achievements such as product engineering, process, software and patent development, as well as contributions to society such as engineering education, publication and management, and furthering public appreciation of optical engineering.
The nominator must be a current OSA member or be employed by an OSA Industry Development Associates member company. There is no membership requirement for the nominees.
Award Nomination Requirements
1. Name of the nominated team and contact information for the team leader or a key team member
2. Award citation (no more than 35 words), which typically starts with “for” and should be concise, but broad enough to encompass the Team’s contributions.
3. An original, one-page narrative/support statement describing the Team's contributions to optical engineering, engineering education, management and/or furthering public appreciation of optical engineering.
4. A list of team members, their individual roles on the team, and the period of time involved with the team
5. A minimum of two references (no more than four). It is desirable that these references be from outside the team's company