What is the OSA Team like?
OSA is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse staff supporting a global constituency of over 432,000 scientists, researchers, innovators, industry leaders and more. We're all united by OSA's committment to diversity, and mission.
We're proud to have a diverse, talented, group of teammates who bring a wide variety of experiences, backgrounds and knowledge to our critical work.
More about OSA's Mission
More about OSA's commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Medical coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Acocunts
- Health Advocate
- Shorter standard work week (37.5 Hours)
- Paid Holidays & Vacation, including a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Discounted membership to Washington Sports Club
- Employee Assistance Program
- Transportation or Parking Subsidy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Defined Contribution 403b Plan
- Match Program
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Leave
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Disability income (short and long term)
- Family Medical Leave
- Wellness program including free on-site exercise classes
- Variety of OSA-hosted volunteer and community service activities
OSA's Headquarters - Jarus W. Quinn Building
Located in the heart of historic Dupont Circle, OSA's headquarters is within walking distance of the Dupont Circle Metro station and Farrugut West.
More about our headquarters.