Water Cooled Optical Breadboards
Base Lab Tools
50 Storm St. Ste C
Stroudsburg, Pa 18360
April 7, 2016, Stroudsburg, Pa. - Base Lab Tools, the new name in optical breadboard design & manufacturing, introduces their latest line of solid aluminum breadboards- liquid cooled optical breadboards. This new line is being offered in 3 sizes, stocked to ship same day. The models offered on their website include a 6”x 6”, 10”x12” and a 12”x18”, and as always- Base Lab Tools welcomes all inquiries for custom requirements.
Each Water Cooled Optical Breadboard has 1/4-20 tapped holes on 1 inch centers, as well as 5 counter bores for rigid mounting. Base Lab Tools' liquid cooling optical breadboard is designed for use with heat creating components; such as lasers, CPUs, and LEDs. Base Lab Tools has designed versatility into this product by making the counter bores reversible, to be used from either side of this 3/4" thick optical cooling plate. This allows for it to be used with the copper tubing exposed for more direct cooling, or the breadboard can be turned over and be used as a solid aluminum cooled heatsink. Flexible tubing can be push-fit into place, or compression fitting can be used when higher volumes of cooling (or heating) liquids are being used. Then connect to your chiller unit.
Base Lab Tools offers hundreds of optical breadboards from stock and custom. Often in applications like CPU cooling, laser diode and laser bar cooling excessive amounts of heat is produced. This optical breadboard / cooling plate allows the user to connect their own chiller and cool their components.
- External looping of the cooling tube compensates for expansion and minimizes disruption to the hole pattern.
- Components can be mounted directly against copper tubing for maximum cooling.
- Standard size 3/8" OD copper tubing.
- Unique double counterbore mounting holes allow the breadboard to be flipped to using the aluminum as large heatsink cooled underneath.Uses standard copper fittings which can easily be purchased at your local hardware store or from Base Lab Tools separately.
- All Base Lab Tools breadboards and tables are proudly made in the USA.
Base Lab Tools is quickly becoming the newest name in Optical Breadboard suppliers. All tables, breadboards and supports are manufactured in their Pennsylvania facilities, assuring attention to detail and quality. For more information visit www.baselabtools.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.