35-word Abstract The 35-word abstract should be a brief summary of the work. If the submission is accepted for presentation, this 35-word abstract will be included in the Conference Program Book.
3-page Summary. Within the page limit, the author must include all text, including the 35-word abstract, title, authors, equations, tables, photographs, drawings, figures, and references. The text may be typed either single-spaced or double-spaced. Refrain from use of asterisk, job descriptions, or footnotes.
Page Format: 8 ½-inch x 11-inch page and with 1-inch margins on all sides.
Summaries should be prepared according to the guidelines above and should be submitted electronically in PDF format. The style guides provide a visual representation of the summary format. For your meeting’s specific page maximum refer to the page count in the summary preparation.
Please make sure that the file contains no non-English font packages (for example, Japanese fonts, Korean fonts, Chinese fonts, etc.) in the body of the summary as well as in all figures and tables. Any characters in these fonts may not be viewable by reviewers. In the past, we have had particular trouble with MS-PGothic, MS-Gothic, and MS-Mincho.
If accepted for presentation, the summary will be included in the Technical Digest.
Copyright License Agreement
The submission form incorporates an electronic copyright license agreement as part of your submission. No additional mailed documentation is required. If your institution prohibits you from signing the agreement, please download a form here and email completed form to email@example.com clearly referencing the control number for your submission.
1. Instrumentation, Optical Design, Color and Vision
2. Wave Optics and Photonics for Information Processing
3. Laser Science and Technology
4. Atomic Physics and Laser Spectroscopy
5. Fiber Optics and Optical Communications
6. Biophotonics and Biomedical Applications
7. Photonic Integrated and Silicon Photonics
8. Designed Structures in Micro and Nano Dimensions for Photonics and Electronics
9. Quantum and Nano Optics, Photonics and Electronics
10. Optics and Photonics in Green Technologies
11. Nonlinear Optics
12. Optics and Photonics in Energy, Industry and Infrastructure
As part of the submission process, authors will be asked to indicate which of the several broad optics categories best characterizes their paper. A list of OCIS codes can be found here: www.osapublishing.org/submit/ocis/.
Presentation Preference: The option for Postdeadline Papers is only oral presentation.
Postdeadline Abstract and Summary Submission Deadline :
2 August 2016 12:00 EDT (17:00 GMT)