| Abstract and Summary Submissions Due
||19 April 2016, 12:00 EDT (Convert Time)
|Register for the Meeting
||By 25 July 2016
|Present at the Meeting
||22 August - 25 August 2016
- Contributed presentations are 15 minutes
- Invited presentations are 30 minutes
- Tutorial presentations are 45 minutes
AV Provided for your Presentation
To ensure that the program runs smoothly, all speakers are requested to upload their presentations on the respective session room laptop at least one full coffee break prior to their session.
The meeting rooms will contain the following:
- Laptop computer with Windows Microsoft OS 7 with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- LCD projector
- Podium microphone and/or wireless lavalieres
- Projection pointer
Mac users should bring along a DisplayPort to VGA adapter or the cable that converts Firewire to VGA which comes with the purchase of the laptop.
Please note that Internet access will not be available during your presentation, and due to licensing restrictions, the use of music in presentations, including video presentations, is prohibited.
- Bulletin board is will be provided to display a summary of the paper.
- Authors must remain in the vicinity of the bulletin board for the duration of the session
- Poster presenters are not supplied with any audiovisual equipment.
- Information concerning the poster set-up and tear-down times will be included in the notification email to the submitting author.