|Call for Papers Opens
| Abstract and Summary Submissions Due
||27 July 2017, 00:00 EDT (Convert Time)
|Present at the Meeting
||26 September - 28 September 2017
- Contributed presentations are 20 minutes
- Invited presentations are 20 minutes
- Tutorial presentations are 30
- Online Program Planner - The online program planner allows you to browse speakers and the agenda of sessions. Use the online program planner to build a custom itinerary and print your personal itinerary before coming to the meeting. You can also add your itinerary to your electronic calendar, download it to a personal mobile device or email it to a friend or colleague who might be interested in attending the meeting.
AV Provided for your Presentation
To ensure that the program runs smoothly, all speakers are requested to upload their presentations on the respective session room laptop at least one full coffee break prior to their session.
The meeting rooms will contain the following:
Laptop computer with Windows Microsoft OS 7 with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
Podium microphone and/or wireless lavalieres
Mac users should bring along a DisplayPort to VGA adapter or the cable that converts Firewire to VGA which comes with the purchase of the laptop.
Please note that Internet access will not be available during your presentation, and due to licensing restrictions, the use of music in presentations, including video presentations, is prohibited.
- Bulletin board is 122mm high x 90 mm wide to display a summary of the paper.
- Authors must remain in the vicinity of the bulletin board for the duration of the session
- Poster presenters are not supplied with any audiovisual equipment.
- Information concerning the poster set-up and tear-down times will be included in the notification email to the submitting author.