|Call for Papers Opens
||5 May - 17 May 2016
|Program Committee Decisions
||18 May - 31 May 2016
|Authors Notified of Committee Decisions
||Week of 6 June 2016
|Online Program Planner Available
||Week of 13 June 2016
|Eligible Students: Apply for a Student Travel Grant
||16 August 2016
|Postdeadline Abstract and Summary Submissions Due
||16 August 2016, 12:00 EDT (Convert Time)
||By 15 August 2016
|Register for the Meeting
||By 8 August 2016
|Present at the Meeting
||5 September - 8 September 2016
- Contributed presentations are 15
- Invited presentations are 30
- Tutorial presentations are 45
- Online Program Planner - The online program planner allows you to browse speakers and the agenda of sessions. Use the online program planner to build a custom itinerary and print your personal itinerary before coming to the meeting. You can also add your itinerary to your electronic calendar, download it to a personal mobile device or email it to a friend or colleague who might be interested in attending the meeting.
AV Provided for your Presentation
To ensure that the program runs smoothly, all speakers are requested to upload their presentations on the respective session room laptop at least one full coffee break prior to their session.
The meeting rooms will contain the following:
Laptop computer with Windows Microsoft OS 7 with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
Podium microphone and/or wireless lavalieres
Mac users should bring along a DisplayPort to VGA adapter or the cable that converts Firewire to VGA which comes with the purchase of the laptop.
Please note that Internet access will not be available during your presentation, and due to licensing restrictions, the use of music in presentations, including video presentations, is prohibited.
- Bulletin board is 1.2M wide x 1.2M high (almost 4ft x 4ft) to display a summary of the paper.
- Authors must remain in the vicinity of the bulletin board for the duration of the session
- Poster presenters are not supplied with any audiovisual equipment.
- Information concerning the poster set-up and tear-down times will be included in the notification email to the submitting author.