Letter of Invitation
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas for the Congress are required to provide all information on the online form. Invitation letters take OSA Management 7-14 days to process.
Important information regarding Visa Invitation Letters (please read):
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented, or if you are exhibiting, please indicate so in your request.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If you require a paper copy please provide a courier account number or credit card number with expiration date with the original request.
- OSA Management reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests. Meeting attendees do not need to wait until your paper is accepted to request a Visa Invitation Letter.
- OSA is unable to contact Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend a meeting.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the pre-registration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.
For questions about the Visa Invitation Letter application process, email email@example.com
Apply now for your Visa
If you need a travel visa, begin the visa application process now! The application process can months. We strongly encourage you to apply for your visa as early as possible.
All foreign nationals wanting to visit France must be able to submit statutory documentary evidence
at the border for the reasons for their stay
, their means of support
and accommodation arrangements
As a rule, unless you are exempt, you are required to have a visa
. It must be applied for from the relevant French embassy or consulate in the applicant’s country of residence. Visit the France Diplomatie website
for more information on visa requirements.
French Visa Information
French Visa Application Form
Foreign nationals holding ordinary passports exempt from visa requirements