Laser Ignition Conference 2014
22 Apr 2014 - 25 Apr 2014
- Takunori taira
A. High brightness lasers for ignition and diagnostics
- Micro solid-state photonics: advanced laser crystals, laser ceramics, and micro-domain controlled materials
- Giant micro-photonics: mega-watt class giant pulse generation from micro photonics
- High power and reliable diode lasers: high power VCSELs, DFB and VBG based diodes, etc.
- High power and reliable fiber or fiber lasers, include pump delivery or giant pulse generation
B. Laser ignited engines for power generator and vehicle
- Laser induced breakdown plasma and combustion process analysis
- Laser ignition for electrical power generator and gas engine
- Laser ignition for automobile engine, using gasoline, gas, or any other fuels.
- Future combustion systems: combination with plasma assisted combustion
C. Applications of high brightness laser (Should be Joint Symposium)
- Nonlinear optics: harmonic wave generation, optical parametric generation, sum and differential wave generation, etc.
- Diagnostics: LIBS, mass spectroscopy, gas sensing, etc.
- Materials process: laser drilling, laser peening, etc.
- Laser damage: