OIDA Executive Forum - An Exclusive Event for Business Leaders in Networking and Communications Technology 12 March 2018
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego, CA, USA
Held every year in conjunction with OFC, the OIDA Executive Forum features C-level panelists in an informal, uncensored setting discussing the latest issues facing companies in the business. Join more than 200 senior-level executives as they convene to discuss key themes, opportunities, and challenges facing the next generation in optical networking and communications. Highly valued by participants for the frank and open discussions, OIDA Executive Forum sessions explore emerging trends and action plans for tackling today's toughest business challenges.
Who Should Attend?
- Service Provider Network Executives
- Service Provider Technology Evaluators
- Data Center Managers
- Enterprise Network Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Communications Technology Development Managers
- Optical Systems Developers and Managers
- Core Router Developers
- Test Equipment Vendors
- Data Center Switch and Router Vendors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Venture Investors
- Financial and Market Analysts
2018 Planning Committee
- Alexis Björlin, Vice President of the Data Center Group (DCG) & General Manager of the DCG Connectivity Group, Intel Corporation
- Simin Cai, President and CEO, Go!Foton
- Aref Chowdhury, Chief Technology Officer Optics, Nokia
- Stephen Hardy, Editorial Director, Associate Publisher, Lightwave
- Vladimir Kozlov, Founder and CEO, LightCounting
- Saurabh Kumar, Principal Network Development Engineer, Amazon Web Services
- Claudio Mazzali, Vice-President of Technology, Optical Connectivity Solutions, Corning
- Natarajan 'Subu' Subrahmanyan, Principal, AO Asset Management
- Mark Wippich, Partner, LightWave Advisors, Inc.
OIDA Executive Forum provides attendees with an exclusive opportunity to hear insider perspectives in an uncensored environment, while participating in high-level networking.
Join Executives from these Innovative Companies:
- Amazon Web Services
- AT&T Labs
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Finisar Corporation
- Princeton Lightwave
- Verizon Communications