OSA Corporate Webinar Program - Sponsorship Information
Showcase Your Technology in an OSA Webinar
OSA Corporate Webinars provide an opportunity to showcase your company's technology and help you sell more products to the global marketplace. Your company's live and recorded webinar, hosted and managed by OSA and marketed to a targeted group of OSA's more than 180,000 qualified customers, will help you reach your best prospects and create a large lead list for follow up - OSA will work with you and your chosen speaker(s) to target a prospective attendee list that most closely matches your webinar's content.
Let OSA do the work, and you will reap the benefits:
· Increase your visibility in the global marketplace
· Present your technology in a 1-hour webinar and gain additional exposure with the archived version
· Receive the complete list of webinar attendees along with complete contact information
· Hassle-free logistics and marketing—leave it all to OSA and we’ll bring in attendees for you
· Utilize OSA’s expertise and contact lists to ensure you reach your perfect target audience
· You propose the content and speaker (from your company or a customer) and OSA will do the rest
One hour live webinar with video and streaming audio with VoIP.
Archived webinar, including sponsor content, on OSA website assuring an even wider audience than for the webinar itself.
Opportunity to suggest topics and speakers and collaborate with OSA to ensure the highest technical quality for your webinar). Speakers could be from your company or from a customer's or partner's company.
Technical support from OSA and our technical partner.
Marketing, registration, webinar platform, hosting, recording, and archiving of the session is all part of the package and managed by OSA staff and technical partner.
Speaker management conducted by OSA and technical partner, including a pre-webinar practice session.
Opportunity to propose date of webinar to best integrate into your other outreach efforts. At least 6 weeks lead-time is suggested.
OSA Marketing efforts for each webinar will include:
• At least 3 stand-alone emails sent by OSA
• Inclusion in various OSA e-newsletters
• Posting and promotion of each webinar on OSA.org, Collaboration to determine target list including technical area and geography.
Sponsor name and/or logo included in all marketing for the webinar.
Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of webinar.
Inclusion of sponsor slide during the rotating slides at the beginning when people are entering the webinar.
Mailing list of all registrants sent to sponsor post-event.
Opportunity to email registrant list up to three times (files sent to OSA and emails sent through OSA vendor)
Opportunity to upgrade to a webcast (an event taking place in front of a live audience while simultaneously available to be people live via the webinar platform).
Attracted ~500 people
Continue to be promoted via OSA newsletters and on OSA.org
Exclusive Pricing Offer for OSA Corporate Members: $3,500 for each Webinar
Non-Corporate Members: $5,500 for each Webinar
Submit a Proposal Online Now
For more information contact OSA Corporate Programs:
Regan Pickett - email@example.com ; +1 202.416.1474