OSA Industry Development Associates (OIDA) Webinar Program - Sponsorship Information
Empowering your success through virtual learning
OIDA Webinar Sponsorship Fact Sheet
OSA Industry Development Associates (OIDA) Webinars provide an opportunity to showcase your company's technology and help you sell more products to the global marketplace. Your company's live and recorded webinar, hosted and managed by OIDA and marketed to a targeted group of OSA's more than 270,000 qualified customers, will help you reach your best prospects and create a huge lead list for follow up - OIDA will work with you and your chosen speaker(s) to target a prospective attendee list that most closely matches your webinar's content.
Why Sponsor a Webinar?
- Lead Generation – live 1-hour webinars attract an audience interested in your technology. On-demand availability afterward assures additional qualified leads.
- Increased Visibility – OIDA webinars draw high-level professionals from top organizations around the globe.
- Opportunity to Explain Your Technology – webinars are a great way to educate potential customers about how your technology works and why they need it.
- Hassle-Free Logistics and Marketing – leave it all to OIDA and we’ll bring in attendees for you. OIDA’s expertise and contact lists ensure you reach your perfect target audience.
Webinar Sponsors Receive:
- One hour live webinar with video and streaming audio with VoIP.
- Archived webinar, including sponsor content, on OSA website assuring an even wider audience than for the webinar itself.
- Opportunity to suggest topics and speakers and collaborate with OIDA to ensure the highest technical quality for your webinar). Speakers could be from your company or from a customer's or partner's company.
- Technical support from OIDA and our technical partner.
- Marketing, registration, webinar platform, hosting, recording, and archiving of the session is all part of the package and managed by OIDA staff and technical partner.
- Speaker management conducted by OIDA and technical partner, including a pre-webinar practice session.
- Opportunity to propose date of webinar to best integrate into your other outreach efforts. At least 6 weeks lead-time is suggested.
- OIDA Marketing efforts for each webinar will include:
- At least 3 stand-alone emails sent by OIDA
- Inclusion in various OIDA and OSA e-newsletters
- Posting and promotion of each webinar on OSA.org, Collaboration to determine target list including technical area and geography.
- Sponsor name and/or logo included in all marketing for the webinar.
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of webinar.
- Inclusion of sponsor slide during the rotating slides at the beginning when people are entering the webinar.
- Mailing list of all registrants sent to sponsor post-event.
- Opportunity to email registrant list up to three times (files sent to OIDA and emails sent through OIDA vendor)
- Opportunity to upgrade to a webcast (an event taking place in front of a live audience while simultaneously available to be people live via the webinar platform).
Attracted between 300 and 600 registrants plus viewers of the archive
Continue to be promoted via OIDA and OSA newsletters and on OSA.org
Exclusive Pricing Offer for OSA Industry Development Associates Members: $3500 for each Webinar
Non-Members: $5500 for each Webinar
Submit a Proposal Online Now
For more information contact OSA Industry Development Associates (OIDA) Programs:
firstname.lastname@example.org; +1 202.416.1474