LUXeXcel Group B.V., Netherlands
Describe the profound impact your technology – as part of an end-user product – has had on Society. How has the population been impacted by your technology. This could be behavioral, economical, societal, etc.
Luxexcel digital additive manufacturing techology is the start of a new optics era.
- New design freedom - complexity is free
- Mass Customization - Luxexcel's printing process can do both prototypes and production volumes.
- New Fast Route from Design to Manufacturing - Design-3DPrint-Test-Iterate + start Manufacturing in Days!
- Reducing Product Development time + cost
- Digitale storage of inventory + designs: put your optics in the cloud + print just in time (no obsolete anymore)
- Online design tools + configurators for lenses
- New designs for optics parts + end products - Think outside of the box.
- Discover novel optical functions - a lens can be made droplet by droplet, (enables use of lenses inside lenses, reflecting layers, multi refraction indexes, quantum dots etc.)
- Offers Market Disruption: Eyewear (scan your eye + print the perfect lens) LEDchips (print a unique lens directly on the waver)
- Make a custom lens for every application!
Tell us about how your technology is unique? What makes it stand out? How do you differentiate it from other similar technologies?
Normal 3Dprinting processes are slow and print layer on layer. When a product is ready this means a lot of post processing has to be done (grinding/polishing etc).
Luxexcel invented and patented a globally unique and complete novel way of 3Dprinting smooth products. The process is at least 100 times faster thant the known 3D printing processes and does not require post processing as the printed part is already optically smooth.
Luxexcel developed her own printers, printer software, optical UV curable printing materials: the CAD design file is received and the printer software follows the CAD design, jetting droplets superfast and precise. Droplets are used as legoblocks to build or to flow to create the smooth surface without any visible layering.
This makes Luxexcel's process the only way to 3D print functional optics!
Video explanation printing service: https://youtu.be/ButmL9_XBMc
When first launched, did your technology make a transformational change for the end-user or was it an advancement of the prior art? Describe this.
Definitively a transformational change as Luxexcel is digitizing the optics manufacturing. With every small process improvement, the printed product get better and more applications can use Luxexcel's new base technology.
No huge inventories, no expensive moulding, no long lead-times and make the perfect tailored lens for every application storing your designs and inventories in the cloud enabling optics professionals and researches to think outside the box!
A new optics Era has started with Luxexcel 21st Century Optics Manufacturing
Give a specific example of the buying chain for your product/technology once you sell it to the next level buyer. Provide an example of the succession of companies your product goes through, ultimately to get to an end-user.
examples of 3D printed LED optics for Light Fixtures from F-Sign, Bartenbach, Lumenpulse, Paviom etc. are sold to projects and End-users.
In which vertical market(s) would you classify the end-users of this technology?
Give us your one sentence “elevator pitch” you would use to tell a non-technical person about your technology and the critical role it plays in Society.
Luxexcel is digitizing the Optics Manufacturing with a unique Additive Manufacturing Process. Store your Optics Inventory in the Cloud. Give every product a custum tailored lens. Invent new optical parts, functions + end-products. A digital Era has started for optics design & Manufacturing!
Surprise Us! What else should we know about your product/technology?
Luxexcel get support from Chemical Companies designing new optics materials for Luxexcel's process.
Luxexcel get support from software designer to create tools for Luxexcel's website.
Upload your CAD design, get a quote, order, pay and get your optic part(s) in Days!
Like I-tunes has millions of songs in the Cloud. Now this can be done for Optics Designs too!