Congratulations to the New Technical Group Leaders!
Over the past month, OSA Members in select technical groups have had the opportunity to nominate candidates for and vote on their next leader. Congratulations to all of the individuals selected to lead a technical group during this round of nominations:
- David Busch, Therapeutic Laser Applications
- Paul Campagnola, Tissue Imaging and Spectroscopy
- Yunglong Sheng, Holography and Diffractive Optics
- Peng Xi, Imaging Optical Design
- Martynas Beresna, Lasers in Manufacturing
- Fabian Duerr, NonImaging Optical Design
- Catalin Florea, Optical Fabrication and Testing
- Hossein Alisafaee, Polarization
- Jacob Khurgin, Photonic Metamaterials
- John Lowell, Optical Cooling and Trapping
- Caroline Lai, Optical Communications
- Fatima Toor, Laser Systems
- Kensuke Ogawa, Integrated Optics
If you are interested in volunteering to lead an OSA Technical Group, we hope you will submit a nomination during a future open nomination period.