Read the blog
from the Topological Order with Photons Incubator.
Photonic Metamaterials will be hosting a panel discussion on the fundamentals and applications of various types of metamaterials at CLEO:2014
Tuesday, 10 June
19:30 - 21:30
Executive Ballroom 210E at the Convention Center
The following panelists have confirmed their participation:
1. Federico Capasso (Harvard University).
2. Nader Engheta (University of Pennsylvania).
3. Natalia Litchinitser (University at Buffalo The State University of New York).
4. Viktor Podolskiy (University of Massachusetts Lowell).
5. Vladimir M. Shalaev (Purdue University).
6. Xiang Zhang (University of California Berkeley).
7. Nikolay I. Zheludev (University of Southampton).
We cordially invite you to participate in the session and share your ideas.
RSVP is not required but highly encouraged (for planning purposes).
Please, RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, do not RSVP at email@example.com.